Reserve Your Spot Now! Click Here>>
Please join us for the 2016 Florida Keys Scenic Corridor Alliance Annual Meeting on May 19th, 2016, at Islamorada Fish Company, MM 81.5, Islamorada. 11am-2pm.
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Florida's Scenic Highway Program!
- Get up-to-date on the many exciting past, current and future projects along the Florida Keys Scenic Highway.
- Learn about the FDOT Community Traffic Safety Program
- Hear about the Leadership Monroe County Class XXIV exciting class project.
- Brainstorm on new project ideas.
- Nominate new board members.
- Finalize the adoption of all of the 110 miles of our Scenic Highway.
- Learn from many of our partners such as the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and more!
- Presentation of the Annual Florida Keys Scenic Highway Awards.
And...enjoy a delicious lunch by Islamorada Fish Company and free giveaways!
This is a great opportunity for you to register as a new member of FKSCA or renew your membership! Individual memberships are $25 and business memberships are $50. Both memberships include lunch at the annual meeting. We request that you RSVP to let us know if you will be attending. You can pay at the door!
We still have FREE VENDOR SPACE available! Email email@example.com for more information.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW! CLICK HERE>>