Become a Member of the Florida Keys Scenic Corridor Alliance
The Overseas Highway (US 1) in the Florida Keys has been designated a Florida Scenic Highway and an All-American Road. The designations allow tourists and residents to experience natural beauty and cultural, historical and recreational resources from mile marker 110 - mile marker 0, making the Highway a world-class destination. This effort offers new opportunities for local businesses, encourages economic development, and enhances the visitor travel experience. This
designation benefits the local tourism industry and enhances Florida Keys for generations to come.
Why you should get involved:
Anyone with an interest in the helping to foster community within the Florida Keys Scenic Corridor can participate in this voluntary program, including citizens, civic groups, businesses and governments. A few of the many benefits to joining the Florida Keys Scenic Corridor Alliance include but are not limited to the following:
- Showcase and protect our delicate and unique natural resources
- Help foster vision for the future of the Corridor Alliance
- Enhance the travel experience (for tourists, as well as residents)
- Improve quality of life along the Corridor.
- Increase community pride and recognition
- Promote tourism and economic development
- Encourage community partnering
- Participate in the education and appreciation of the history of our magnificent island chain.
Become a Member
We invite you to become a member of the FKSCA and provide your support and influence in the stewardship and development of our unique transportation corridor.